Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sickies

Micala, Korrina and Kayla are missing school again today. Sore throat, cough and head ache. "Tell them to come in here to the hospital and you go home," said Dr. Bederlov today. "I can't let you out of here until the sickness at home gets better," he says. So, in the meantime, I'm feeling better every day, eating, sleeping, walking and wanting to walk and walking again and reading and diving deeper. Trying to go further in this experience than I had before and certainly before being caught up in the activities of a family at home. Precious time. I'm thinking of the devotions I want to write. Not the devotions but the devotion that I've committed to writing today. Clearly, a devotion is not my devotion to God but God's devotion to me. I am on the look-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment