Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

Cyclophophamide, Mesna, saline, anti-nausea some drug or another and anxiety. One could think the worst until Micala, Korrina and Kayla arrived with hand made paper flowers. They stood together at the window in Room 7212 and serenaded me with Taylor Swift "You Belong with Me," "Baby" by Justin Beaver, "Exceptional" by JoJo, Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. The grand finale was "One Time" by Justin Beaver: "Your world is my world, your fight is my fight, I love girl, girl, I love you. My breathe is your breath, your hurt is my hurt... always making time for you.... Girl, love, girl I love you. " Happy Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. VALERIE, I CAME ACROSS THE FLYERS WE SENT OUT WHEN YOU AND VERLEN WERE DOING A WORKSHOP ON COURAGE AT LOURDES COLLEGE FOR US IN 1990. I am thinking of you and enjoy reading your blog about this amazing experience. Want to know how you are doing, and I wish you all the strength and courage it takes to finish this "ride."
    Let the love surround and penetrate you. Joan

    ReplyDelete